Refund Policy

If you want to cancel an order placed, please contact us by email at or whatsapp at +44 (0) 7732110404.

If your order has been dispatched and is in transit, we are unable to process the cancellation. Therefore, the order could  be returned to sender after reached the destination.

Only for Made to Measure products:  please be aware that we will retain 20% of the total amount to cover the shipping cost, material expenses  and the other 80% of  value will be refunded to your original method of payment (This policy is applicable only for all made-on measure or customised goods). This is due to the fact that all personalised Items in the features, fabric patterns and textures, size or name can not be resold.

Please allow from two to ten working days for the money to show in your account.

For all others  "in stock products" the order could  be cancel anytime before shipping or returns if not fitting .

Free Returns in U.K and Europe, therefore, kindly contact us before returning any goods via email at  , our customer service team will be happy to assist you with the procedure to follow.

If the product has already been been delivered to you,  and you are not satisfied or doesn't fit, you have a period of 30 days, from the day you've received your order to return it back to us and we will proceed either for a refund  or replace the item purchased.

You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records.

Any Products returned must be received by us in the same unused condition with the tags attached and must be unwashed and eventually in the same packaging as we delivered them to you.

All damaged returns received , soiled, or without the correct original labels will not be accepted.

If products are not available for any reason after we have received your order, you will be informed. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) via your credit card/debit card account (as applicable).

Faulty Products / Return Goods

If you have returned the Product(s) to us because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of a defective Product in full and any applicable delivery charges.

We take steps to ensure that all goods and parcels that leave our warehouse are in perfect condition. However, should you receive an item that is faulty, such as becoming damaged in transit or has a manufacturing fault or not as described, you can contact our customer service team whom will be able to assist you with exchanges or alternatives items. We will process the refund for you as soon as possible.

Products Excluded from Returns

Subject to your right to cancel and your statutory rights, products excluded from return are:  underwear, men&women swim-wears (when applicable) must be returned with hygienic liner intact with their own protection, earrings, products damaged by you and  gift cards. 

If we are unable to repair or replace the product within a reasonable time, the customer will be entitled to a full refund upon the prompt return of the product to us. 


Important:We will never ask for a customer to confirm any account or credit card details via email and if you receive an email claiming to be from asking you to do so then please ignore it and  contact us via whatsapp to verify the source.